header-photo

THE ULTIMATE BATTLE: I HAVE LOST COUNT, BUT I HAVE SITB T-SHIRTS!

THINGS ARE GOOD, PEOPLE.


After getting my tips this week (yep, I'm an expert barista) and a wonderful $20 dollar donation from an old friend (Dear Michelle, I love you.) I am now past the $700 mark! Yay!

Again, I can't thank you all enough for all the support. Keep donating, I have lots to give you in return! Like Tommy for example; he donated money and in return got to request any song for me to cover and post on Youtube. And I did:
 

Check out my Feed the Muse page to find out more about how to request your favorite song!

IN OTHER NEWS: WE NOW HAVE T-SHIRTS!

(Left: Front - Right: Back)

Yes, they are very DIY, but I love them. This is just the first design I have, but I'm planning a whole series of "that's what she('s in the band) said" t-shirts (and yes, they will be available in solid colors) including such memorable quotes/lyrics as:
"Is that a euphemism for sex?"

"I only listen to Throwdown."

"My heart feels like Hiroshima, I am under attack!"

"I'm in the band."

I'll be creating an Etsy account this week and putting them up for sale for just $10! I'm so thrilled with how many of you have already placed orders, and I can't wait to keep making them! All proceeds go towards the SITB studio time.

We're gonna make it guys. It's going to happen.


Thank you,

Hannah

2 comments:

Indigo Rush said...

Can I forfeit my other goods and request a song?

Holly said...

I can.not.get.over.your.voice. :) I laughed out LOUD at the "that's what she's in the band said" part of the shirt. Keep up the hard work. YOU CAN DO IT!