header-photo

THE ULTIMATE BATTLE: 10 days and the mood swings begin...

Today was rough. I hate to say that, but it really was.

I woke up to the most incredible piece of news ever. It didn't necessarily bring my any closer to my fiscal goal, but it is very exciting. Unfortunately I can't share it just yet until everything is finalized, but it draws from what I talked about in yesterday's update, and could mean very big things for She's in the Band.

So here we are.
(Pardon the crazy hair, it's been a long day.)

It's hard to do a daily update, when I'm just not earning money every day, rather lump sums on days where I do garage sales, or hopefully, one of these days when someone thinks I'm worthwhile enough to invest in, or if anyone donates on the Feed the Muse page.

I was talking to a customer today about how exhausting these past few weeks have been. I've been feeling awful because I hate asking for things, and it makes me feel arrogant to assume that this is worth while, and that people care...

And then when you guys came through, and just overwhelmed me with your love and your support it filled me with the greatest feeling of confidence and excitement.

But then when my mind settles on the reality that I have to come up with $1,100 $1,089 in 10 days the anxiety really sets in.

After I finished my venting, he handed me ten dollars and told me to remember that everything counts, and no matter what, this will happen.

Everyone seems so sure that I'll make it. I admire that in you all.
Guess it's just time to keep my head up, and keep moving forward.


Love and rock and roll (with ukuleles and an empty bank account)

Hannah <3

P.S. I also found a dollar while walking back to my car. 11 dollars made.
P.P.S. Big thanks to Erin Bird for donating some more stuff for me to sell at my garage sales this weekend. Lot's of adorable clothing and jewelry, be sure to come snatch it before it's gone!

0 comments: