header-photo

the hope division chronicles

I'm sure you've heard by now, that Stick to Your Guns' new album, "The Hope Division" was released this week.

Aside from being excited to hear all the new songs and all the hard work the boys have put into this album, I have to admit that it was a pretty powerful experience for me. What feels like forever ago, the band got in contact with me and asked me to record my cover of their infamous "This Is More" for the album. Five months later I still can't believe it's actually on there. The love I've gotten in the last week has been overwhelming.

But none of that love should compare to what you should be sending these boys. I haven't stopped listening to this album since I got it, and I don't anticipate the end of that in the near future. If you haven't bought it just yet, get out there and do so. You won't be disappointed.
So, without further adieu, here's my videoblog depicting our treacherous adventure to find "The Hope Division" on release-day, and the very first time ever hearing my hidden track. Enjoy!




(special features by The Ghost Inside, and everyone's favorite, Throwdown)

2 comments:

JDub2Patrick said...

I discovered you on the STYG CD and your 20sb blog said north hollywood but looks like you might be living in same wonderful antelope valley as me!!??
haha i was like this target looks familiar... lol

She's in the Band said...

Haha, I live in North Hollywood full-time, but the AV was my home for many years and I spend a lot of time up there! :)